The Good Sponsor Roundtable on demand will provide you with high quality sessions in your organization in which ten (10) staff members will participate in a learning process aimed at accelerating your organization’s understanding of the skills needed to be a good project sponsor. By engaging in The Good Sponsor Roundtable you will discover how to:
· Overcome the executive ego barrier to improvement
· Discover the most important sponsor weakness
· How to improve the most important sponsor weakness
· Improve the general sponsor skills through our unique exercises
· How to rank and benchmark your sponsors
· How to help your sponsors move up in the rankings
Investments in improving the skills of the project owner or sponsor will have exponentially return versus other project improvement activities that show only minor to marginally improvement. When participants write a short essay in which they reflect on their learning process during the roundtable, they will receive a certificate from Antwerp Management School. The fee includes all educational material including an, slides, exercises, and sample questions. The fee also includes a mentor starting kit for 10 owners for each of the 10 participants. The kit includes 10 copies of The Good Sponsor book, the Executive Sponsor Research Report, 10 skills assessments and benchmark reports. Fee includes travel and living expenses for 2 professors.
Dates and times will be agreed on in advance.
For more information go to:http://www.standishgroup.com/events